Deep Ocean Applications
SAIS Network Video Recording (NVR) Systems
The system can be used for deployments of up to eight cameras. Designed specifically for the SAIS IP HD CAM and SAIS Limpet CAM 360 cameras, the system can also accept other ONVIF compliant cameras offered by SAIS and can be used to turn the SAIS LED Flood lights on and off via motion alarm or other user entered criteria. It can be mounted in existing rackmount closets or server racks already on site or, can be operated stand alone on a desktop.
For operations in wet-areas, outdoors and on-board vessels, where a rain and weather proof, versitile and rugged Video Managment System is needed, the SAIS Portable VMS is the solution.
This sytem can be used whereever a hand-portable, Plug-and-Play, quickly deployable VMS is needed. The basic Portable VMS includes:
- Rugged Roto-molded water-tight case
- Retractable Keyboard, mouse and LCD Monitor tray
- NVR as noted above with capacity for up to 8X cameras
Additonal options for specific applications, include:
- 24 VDC Inverter for use on vessels with no AC Electrical Supply
- Inverter and Battery Supply for applications where no AC or DC Electical Supply is Available
- Uniterrupted Power Supply UPS for data protection where AC service is patchy
- Sun Hood for LCD screen use outdoors
+858 4140383 - San Diego, USA
SAIS Bullet Camera Customers include:
The New England Aquarium installed a SAIS IP-HD CAM in their "Giant Ocean Tank" exhibit in 2009.
A customized version of the SAIS IP HD Camera is used extensively by citizen groups, NOAA and the California Department of Fish and Wildlife for time-lapse studies of the behaviors and health of these endangered animals. The self-contained cameras are deployed in the wild for periods of 4 to 6 weeks at a time and operate autonomously. Looking closely at this video, you will see the day turn to night and back again over the course of a 48-day continuous deployment.
Survival Systems Training, The SAIS IP HD CAM is used in the Helicopter Water Egress Simulator.